Having trouble accessing information on the website? Call (559) 664-1930 and let us know.
Accessibility Statement for ZABE Mortgage
ZABE Mortgage is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
ZABE Mortgage takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of ZABE Mortgage:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. ZABE Mortgage is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of ZABE Mortgage. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on ZABE Mortgage:
- Phone: 1-559-664-1930
- E-mail: info@ZABEmortgage.com
- Visitor address: 1609 Howard Road, Madera, CA, 93637
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZabeMortgageGroup/
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
ZABE Mortgage is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Firefox with NVDA software on Windows
- Chrome with NVDA software on Windows
Accessibility of ZABE Mortgage relies on the following technologies to work with the combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of ZABE Mortgage, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us through email at info@ZABEmortgage.com or by phone at 1-559-664-1930 if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for ZABE Mortgage:
- Career Form: Some elements do not have proper labeling or multiple labels because as this is a plugin, we are limited as to the fields that we have control over. We allow a second way of applying for a position (submitting a resume through firstname.lastname@example.org) and have made alterations to the form to make it as accessible as we can. Any additional issues can be sent to info@ZABEmortgage.com and be addressed within 2 business days. Please email any issues you are having with the site to info@ZABEmortgage.com.
- PDFs: PDFs may not be accessible to all users. While we have worked making our PDFs accessible to users, there may be content that is inaccessible. When we are notified of any content that is inaccessible to users, we work to resolve the issue by updating the PDF and reuploading it to the website. If you encounter any issues with PDFs on the website, please let us know the PDF and issue through email at ZABE@zabemortgage.com and we will update the spreadsheet within 2 business days.
ZABE Mortgage assessed the accessibility of ZABE Mortgage by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions, or need assistance, please contact ZABE Mortgage Customer Support as follows:
Phone: (559) 664-1930
Address: 1609 Howard Road, Madera, California 93637