FHA Cash Out Refinance
FHA loans offer more flexibility than conventional loans. FHA Cash-Out Refinancing may be right for you if you would like to:
- Obtain cash to pay off high-interest debt (credit cards, student loans, judgments, tax liens)
- Obtain cash for emergencies or other expenses
There are many benefits to FHA loans, including:
- Down payments as low as 3.5%
- Easier credit qualifying and lower closing costs than conventional loans
- Mortgage insurance premiums that are often lower than private mortgage insurance (PMI) premiums on conventional loans
If you are looking to get cash out of your new mortgage, the process of refinancing into an FHA loan will be similar to applying for a mortgage when you are buying a home. This includes obtaining an appraisal for the value of your home and supplying financing documents.
At ZABE Mortgage, we can guide you through the right type of refinancing including the application and closing processes. Find out more by speaking with a ZABE Mortgage Loan Representative today.
Refinance Loan Options
ZABE Mortgage offers many types of refinancing loan programs. The type of loan you choose will depend on your reason for refinancing.
Are You Really Ready To Get Started?
Here is a video to help you answer this question. If at the end of this video you feel like you have answered “Yes” to all of the questions, fill out the form below or give us a call today at (559) 664-1930.